Festool 577012/013 Plunge-cut saw TS 55 FEBQ-Plus-FS
- Circular Saw Blade WOOD FINE CUT HW 160 x 1, 8 x 20 WD42
- Flag window; vision panel
- Hex key, WAF 5
- Systainer SYS3 M 337
- Guide Rail 1400 mm FS 1400/2
Our masterpiece. Decisively improved. Now twice as fast.
Millions of saws do not lie: The TS has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability. The usual reliability remains – but the working speed is unprecedented: The TS 55 now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance. With accessories, such as guide rails and the angle stop, or sophisticated and tried-and-test details, such as the splinter guard and extraction system perfectly matched to the machine, the TS 55 provides excellent work results and a top-class sawing system – for every challenge.
- Concentrated torque and up to twice as fast work progress with an increased saw blade service life
- Virtually splinter-free on both sides thanks to attachable splinter guard
- The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1° to 47°
- Not compatible with the CMS module mounting CMS-TS 55 R
The concentrated torque of our plunge-cut saw enables work progress at up to twice the speed with an increased saw blade service life. Our new generation of saw blades impresses users when combined with maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality.
Perfect cuts reduce the need for reworking
With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides without virtually any splinters.
Exact cuts, even at an angle
The TS 55 enables precise work. The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels.
Precise and healthy working with a system
Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer a top-class sawing system.
Power consumption:- 1200 W
Idle engine speed:- 2?000 – 5800 min?¹
Saw blade diameter:- 160.00 mm
Angular range:- -1 – 47 °
Cutting depth:- 0 – 55 mm
Cutting depth 45°:- 43 mm
Dust extraction connection dia.:- 27/36 mm
Weight:- 4.50 kg