Festool 575304 Sliding compound Mitre saw Kapex KS120 REB 240V
Quality down to the finest detail.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for an extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimeter from the front of the machine
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Safety brake
Items included and different models
With this Model
- HW Universal Saw Blade W60
- Work-piece Clamp
- Supplied in a Carton
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 3 Year Anti-theft Insurance (excess applies)
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height – no calculations
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm
- Trimming crown moldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Power (Watts) – 1600
- Idle Speed – 1400-3400 PRM
- Saw Blade Dia. – 260mm
- Cutting Depth at 90/90 Deg. – 305 x 88
- Cutting Depth at 45/90 Deg. – 215 x 88
- Cutting Depth at 45/45 Deg. (left) – 215 x 55
- Inclination Angle – 47/47 Deg.
- Mitre Angle – 50/60 Deg.
- Weight – 23.1 Kg
- Power – Mains 240 Volt