Festool 574721 Cordless Hammer Drill BHC 18 Li 5.2-Plus GB
- Depth Stop
- Additional Side Mounted Hand Grip
- 2x 5.2Ah Li Battery Packs
- Rapid Battery Charger TCL6
- Systainer SYS 2 T-Loc.
Compact powerhouse drilling with maximum performance.
- With vibration damping, an ergonomic C-shape and weighing only 2.6 kg (incl. 5.2 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack), the BHC 18 cordless hammer drill combines maximum performance with low weight – for powerful and effortless drilling even in the hardest materials.
- The brushless EC-TEC motor requires no maintenance and makes it so robust and powerful.
- With extraordinarily high impact energy, the BHC 18 drills powerfully into concrete, stone and masonry. The integrated vibration damping prevents the impact energy from being transferred to your hands.
- Lightweight, maximum performance: Thanks to the powerful EC-TEC motor and compact C-shape
- Work effortlessly: Vibration damping absorbs the impact energy before it is transferred to your hands
- Extremely robust: Brushless EC-TEC motor that requires no maintenance for a long service life
- Individual battery power: For maximum ease of use for shorter and less demanding applications with the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack Or for full power and endurance with the 5.2 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack
- Even without impact: Percussive shut-off system possible e.g. for spot-drilling tiles
- Powerful Li-HighPower battery: Sufficient power for any task.Also extremely long-lasting: The Li-HighPower Compact batteries are extremely durable thanks to their high-current rechargeable cells
- Fully covered: Both battery packs and chargers are, of course, fully covered by Festool Service Including our full repair service that is free of charge Fast, thorough and – also completely unique.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Weighing only 2.3 kg or 2.6 kg (incl. 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack or incl. 5.2 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack) and with excellent balance, it is ideally suited for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and securing thermal insulation composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in lime sand brick and masonry.
- Battery Voltage:- 18 V
- Gears:- 1
- Idle engine speed:- 0 – 1?100 min?¹
- Max. number of strokes:- 4895.00 min?¹
- Drilling dia. (concrete):- 18.00 mm
- Max. crown borer hole diameter:- 68.00 mm
- Max. torque, wood/steel:- 10/25 Nm
- Tool holder:- SDS-Plus
- Single impact energy:- 1.80 J
- Battery capacity:- 5.20 Ah
- Weight with battery:- 2.60 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H):- 280 x 88 x 237 mm
- Drive type:- Battery